Tuesday, July 2, 2019

The Tiny Hand That Rocks the World


I have always loved babies.

A new-born baby has such lovely, tiny hands -- so delicate and sacred -- same with his feet.

It makes my heart tender when I see babies, I almost don't want to carry them because they're so fragile.

But carry I did, almost all my nephews, nieces, godchildren, and my special, special sis.

And when I commute to town alongside other passengers, I'm constantly fascinated by those hands and feet that would sometimes tap my arm or leg as I sit beside them.

To be touched by a baby is a God-given gift for me. 

Watch how he taps his Dad's hand affectionately in glee at the end of this short trailer:




Another tap of that tiny hand sends a different message in this video:



I mean, look, such tiny hands but such power!

Could be lethal, too, and he's just getting to know his many powers.

He almost incinerated mistaken-thief raccoon here:



One day, I suppose he can tell others to "talk to the hand" if they're being mean or rowdy.

For now, what he cannot say in words, he says with his hands, a look, or his delicious baby talk. 

Jack-Jack is LIFE.

He is pure expression. 

I pray he remains one-year-old and no older for he's at his cutest, purest, and most magnificent.