Tuesday, July 2, 2019

The Tiny "god"


Ever seen a one-year-old baby walk on the ramp, as if he was a model?

Well, Jack-Jack did that for his Auntie Edna who fell in love with this tyke's personality so she created an outfit perfect for his many super powers.

I thought it'd be fun to take shots (a bit blurred, sorry) of his legendary ramp walk starting with some hesitation as he is being coaxed to show the suit.




Followed by more confidence as she says, "The room is yours. We are lucky to be in your presence". So you see him lifting his head up a bit.




After which, she asks him to "turn" and this he does with the craziest and funniest aplomb, head and chin up high, shoulders back, raised eyebrows, half-lidded eyes, pursed lips -- pretty much in parody of those fashion models -- but with more heart and friendliness in his being.




And the little one struts a bit more...




Pleased, Auntie Edna declares, "You are a tiny god!" To which, his reaction's shown here:




After which, he hears a beeping sound and a red button appears on the panel on a wall. He forgets his "divinity" and becomes just a baby when he realizes his father has arrived and will pick him up.




Snobbish with others but tender with this adorable, gifted baby, Auntie Edna gives him a little gift which the little one excitedly accepted.




And they walk happily ever after.




Now you know I've lost my brain.

But I've re-captured my heart.

Jack-Jack is my heart.

He makes me laugh a lot.

Reminding me of the child within me.


P.S. You can watch the whole segment here: