Monday, July 15, 2019

That Lovely, Expressive Face


Who would have thought I'd go nuts over an animated character?

Who would have thought I'd even create a blog just for Baby Jack-Jack?

I've really gone overboard.

It's like when I see his face and the myriad changes of expressions, depending on complete attention, fascination, joy, amusement, or even anger, I'd break into endless laughter.

And the voice that goes with it is simply perfect for me. It's so real, vibrant, and alive in my heart.

The creators of Jack-Jack really know how to tickle my many funny bones.

That's his face when he looked closer at the movie being shown while his tired Dad dozes off.

He became fascinated by the masked robbers on-screen and when one of them says to "check the door", Jack-Jack looks at his glass door and finds a raccoon scavenging food in their trash bin.

He connects the two hooded images in his baby's mind and bingo -- raccoon gets it.

That's what makes me laugh so hard.

All those little changes in his face and mien.

It's like fickle weather that changes so fast.

He's so pure and adorable and so perfect for my soul's mirth. 

If you wish to view that lovely, expressive face trying to "process" what he's watching on TV, go check this video right now.