Thursday, June 27, 2019

Baby Jack-Jack's Laughter


It was the laughter that did it.

A deep, gurgling laughter that stemmed from his soul, from being so tickled about his dad and at discovering his many powers.

And that joy and innocence.

Being so cute and natural -- just like babies normally are.

I saw him on cable yesterday, even as the film was shown last year, but I was hooked.

That laughter tickled my being and opened my heart.

I was not five years old anymore.

I was a baby, like Jack-Jack.

My heart has always been delighted by many things. 

I laugh easily.

I am tickled by many things.

It's hard to keep a straight face when your heart's dancing.

The creators of Jack-Jack made him so cute and appealing, innocent and yet naughty.

I listen to his voice as I write this and I am tickled plenty.

I can listen to that gurgling laughter all day long.

It's the kind that's so pure, bubbly, and delighted -- so filled with Spirit.

His scenes on "Incredibles 2" were all I longed for.

If it's possible to fall in love with a baby toon then I'm hopelessly in love.

I'm tickled with that part of me that's Jack-Jack -- a deep, forgotten part I didn't even know existed until the triggers were set on 14 June 2019 from another baby image that got me writing about the soul's goal. 

Jack-Jack came into the picture so I created this blog to show my appreciation for Jack-Jack and his animation creators.

So I know what's gonna happen here.

I'll be writing about Jack-Jack and all of his beautiful traits and sounds. 

For now, enjoy Jack-Jack as much as I do.

He's a blessing in my life.

And about his voice -- I learned it's from another 10-month-old baby boy. Click this link to know more about that.

God bless the genius creators of "Incredibles 2".

They helped take my heart and work to the next level.

And all because of Jack-Jack's joy and laughter.

Amazing things happen when people get creative and share their talents.

I'm perpetually grateful to everything and everyone.

Everything finally clicked.