Monday, July 1, 2019

The Famous Jack-Jack Back Side


How can such a tiny thing have soooo many powers?

That I find fascinating, to the point even his back side is worth a look. 

I'm just fascinated by his form -- the large head, the ears jutting out, the spike of baby hair on top of his head, the large, round, expressive eyes, the brows knitting together when he starts getting mad, the delightful smile, the glorious laughter, the lovable way he walks, baby talks, and sucks on that lollipop, the innocence, the tiny, diapered body, the tapping hand, the many ways he morphs into other forms, the effortless way his powers flow through him, the way he charmed his way into stern Auntie Edna's heart, and the way he laughs at his Dad's surprise and confusion.

This child makes me laugh like crazy.

Even a back view is fascinating.

Then I chance upon another as he is with his Dad and Auntie Edna while she shows off the suit she created for Jack-Jack.



I suppose I'm not too weird.

The director wouldn't have shown that famous baby back side if we audiences weren't meant to see it for a purpose.

Just as I was about to wrap up this article, I see his face near his Auntie Edna's foot -- a reflection.

He's in a fire-proof glass enclosure, after all.

Here's the video of the famous Jack-Jack back side where everyone discusses whether he's a normal baby or not. Well, he shows them.