Friday, June 28, 2019

Why I Love Jack-Jack


He's just a baby.

A very, very cute baby with the engaging smile and delicious laughter.

He's also an adorable one-year-old who's just being himself -- curious about everything, adores his parents, loves cookies, likes Auntie Edna who created his suit, dislikes mean creatures and discovers his many powers along the way.

I like him so much I peppered my room with 3 out of 4 photos on this blog post.

I especially love his bond with his Dad when Mom was called to save the super hero world, and Dad did all the baby-sitting.

You would have identified with Dad's exhaustion at having to care for three kids. 



But nothing compared to how exhausted and yet delighted he was with this little one who started exhibiting 17 powers. 

So I fell in love with this glorious, giggling, gurgling tyke of a potential savior of the world.

Imagine the fact his folks have only got one power each and this baby's got 17 -- maybe more.

And because I do a lot of spiritual research, something amazing clicked inside my heart and brain when I first saw this super baby the other day.

All these you will know in the next posts, for this baby is "symbolic" in my heart.

Jack-Jack's time has come inside my heart and into your world.

I love how he loves his Dad.


And how he is tickled pink by his Dad's initial confusion.



Listen to this child's laughter and you, too, will be beholden.

Have I lost it?

Maybe.

Deliciously.

Even a rock will be moved.

How can't you?

You see, you have to lose your brain in order to retrieve your heart.

I just did.

Welcome Jack-Jack into your lives and I promise you, you won't ever be the same again.

Same is boring.

Jack-Jack is exciting and exhilarating.

Welcome LIFE into your life!

More articles here.